Stocking Stuffers for Seniors - 6 Gift Ideas Under $50
Can you believe it's already the middle of November!? The holidays will be here in the blink of an eye. Thankfully we've got you covered with some of the best gift ideas under $50 for your parents, grandparents, friends and other elderly loved ones in your life. These small presents are sure to make a big impact!
1. Compression Socks ($29.99-34.99): We know socks aren't usually considered a great gift... but hear us out. Gone are the days of drab, beige, surgical compression socks. Our selection of stylish socks come in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes, so there is something for everyone. These modern compression socks also offer health benefits including increased circulation which helps prevent DVT and blood clots.
2. HICKIES: No Tie Shoe Laces ($14.99): Know someone who has trouble tying their laces? Velcro shoes are no longer the only alternative. HICKIES, an innovative elastic shoelace system, can easily be applied to any pair of tie-up shoes! No more tripping over laces or bending down to tie shoes. HICKIES, available in 4 colors, are simple to set up and look good on any shoe.
3. Staybowlizer ($19.99): Perfect for the baker or chef in your life, the Staybowlizer kitchen aid acts as a third hand while cooking or baking. Featuring patent pending suction technology, the Staybowlizer locks the bowl to the kitchen counter and gives the cook one less thing to worry about. This stylish silicone aid is especially great for those with arthritis or other hand weakness.
4. Brilliant Reading Rest ($29.99): Many older adults have trouble holding books for long periods of time due to hand weakness and/or general muscle fatigue. Enter the Brilliant Reading Rest-- a colorful, foldable, book rest that can hold anything from a small paperback novel to a hefty cookbook. A great gift for avid readers!
5. Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer ($34.95): The best gifts are often those someone wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves, and this sleek pill box is the perfect example. This is a great upgrade for anyone currently using a classic drugstore pill box. The Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer was specifically designed with older adults in mind and has several senior-friendly features: easy to open flexible lids, vibrant color coding, large font for days of the week, etc. The pill organizer also includes a free downloadable app for smartphones that helps with medication management!
6. Click and Carry ($9.99): This ingenious little gadget is much more powerful than it looks. Simply twist the Click & Carry open, load your shopping bags in, and rotate the top back in place. The Click & Carry's comfort gel padding and fun colors, make carrying groceries (or any bags) comfortable, stylish and easy. The perfect gift for the shopper in your life!