Teak Corner Shower Bench with Aluminum Folding Legs
Shower safely, and in style, with this teak corner shower bench. The folding teak wood shower bench can easily be stored when not in use. When open, the triangular shape will fit perfectly in the corner of your shower, without taking up too much space. The sleek aluminum legs can hold up to 250 lbs. Let this stylish shower seat keep you safe while you shower!
- Measures: 31-1/4"L x 21"W x 15"D x 16"H
- Constructed with all stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Triple folding leg design allows for maximum strength and stability
- Corner shower bench can be folded and easily stored when not in use
- Each aluminum leg includes a solid bacteria-resistant rubber foot to assure the seat stays where you put it
- Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue ensures the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Handcrafted in the US by Teakworks4U
Please note that the Burmese Teak is darker (and pictured in images of bench) while the Plantation Teak is lighter. Read below for more wood details:
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.