ADA Compliant Folding Teak Shower Bench
This beautiful teak wood shower bench is built with accessibility in mind. The ADA-compliant Teak Folding Shower Bench is available in 4 standard sizes (30", 32", 34", 36") to fit any shower. The wall mounted shower seat is always there when you need it, and can discreetly fold up to make room when not in use. The teak wood design also features stainless steel accents, making it one of the most stylish options on the market.
- ADA-compliant teak wood shower seat
- Wall mounted design folds up when not in use
- Teak wood is naturally mildew and rot resistant
- Has multiple 1-3/8" wide battens that form the comfortable seat
- Wooden slats allow for easy drainage and maintenance
- Should be mounted between 17" to 19" high, depending on your particular needs
- Materials: teak wood and 304 stainless steel with marine grade stainless steel screws
- Bench uses Titebond high-quality waterproof wood glue
- Rounded corners are sanded by hand for looks and safety
- All mounting supplies included (wall flanges and guide brackets)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (when properly installed into wall backing)
- Comes fully assembled
- Handcrafted in the US by Teakworks4u
- 30" : 30"L x 16"D (762 x 406.4mm) Height Range: 17" to 19" (431.8 to 482.6mm)
- 32" : 32"L x 16"D (812.8 x 406.4mm) Height Range: 17" to 19" (431.8 to 482.6mm)
- 34" : 34"L x 16"D (863.6 x 406.4mm) Height Range: 17" to 19" (431.8 to 482.6mm)
- 36" : 36"L x 16"D (914.4 x 406.4mm) Height Range: 17" to 19" (431.8 to 482.6mm)
Please note that the Burmese Teak is darker (and pictured in images of bench) while the Plantation Teak is lighter. Read below for more wood details:
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.