Teak Removable Seat for Bathtub - ADA Compliant
Stepping in and out of a bathtub can be a dangerous endeavor. Our teak bathtub transfer seat can help reduce the danger of a fall, without compromising style. These unique, portable bathtub seats feature adjustable clamps and non-slip legs that help keep the unit in position while in use. When done, the seat folds for easy storage. This removable seat turns your bathtub into an ADA complaint tub.
- Measures: 26-1/2"L x 16"D
- Height Range is 13"-14 1/4"H
- Adjustable clamps slip over the edge of the tub and non-slip legs sit securely within the tub
- Bench is removable with legs that fold up for easy storage
- Heavy duty with stainless steel frame
- Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue used to ensure the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- 3/8" wide top battens for comfort and spaced slightly to allow water drainage
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Water can easily drain through slats
- Handcrafted in America by Teakworks4u
Please note that the Burmese Teak is darker (and is the color pictured in bench images) while the Plantation Teak is lighter and not pictured. More information on wood colors below:
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.