Pocket Dressing Aid
Minimize your dressing frustrations with the patented Vivi PocketDresser, a 4-in-1 compact dressing aid. Complete with multiple button aids, a zipper pull and a shoelace tool this handy dressing aid will speed up your dressing routine. This is a great tool for individuals with fine motor or upper extremity disabilities, and even comes with a cloth strap to make grasping the dressing aid easier for the user. The pocket dressing aid includes a large button hook, a small button hook, a zipper pick, a and a closed loop buttoning aid, all of which easily fold into a pocket-knife-style handle. The zipper pick can function as a either a zipper pull or a shoelace detangler. The PocketDresser is designed for long-term use and is made of high quality stainless steel and aluminum.
Watch the PocketDresser in action below!
- Patented compact design
- All-in-one dressing aid: includes 4 folding tools
- Zipper pull make it easy to pull up zipper tabs and undo shoe laces
- Button loop- provides excellent control when fastening mid-sized shirt buttons
- Small button hook- great for small or delicate shirt collar buttons
- Large button hook- easily handles thick denim buttons
- Dimensions: 4 7/8" X 1 1/2" X 3/8"
- Materials: strong stainless steel and hard anodized aluminum
- Made by HealthSmart